Change of address
How do I update my CDS account particulars?

Please take note that any updates to your CDS account particulars can only be effected at the CDS Department of the stockbroking firm where your CDS account is maintained.

You may change your personal particulars (name, investor type, registered address, etc) and also your account particulars (correspondence address, account qualifier and telephone number).

All you need to do is complete the Application for Updating of Account Particulars form, and hand it over to your stockbroking firm who will then do the rest.

The list of the stockbroking firms is available here.